March 31, 2015 - 09:30 AM / 05:00 PM
The Space Centre, 94 Judd Street, London WC1H 9PS
£325.00 + VAT per person
Includes refreshments and lunch.
This seminar has been designed to take employers and employees through the very latest developments in payroll. It will ensure you are up to date with the current legislation including a review and update on Real Time Information (RTI) and how this affects payroll reporting, auto enrolment for pensions and how this will affect employers and employees, 2015/16 income tax & national insurance rates, statutory payments and changes in legislation affecting payroll & benefits.
The content of the seminar may vary to include new legislation introduced or proposed by the Government and new consultative documents issued by HMRC.
Benefit of attending:
This seminar will help you:
- Understand how RTI and auto enrolment for pensions will affect your payroll
- Answer employees’ questions on their pay
- Be aware of HMRC penalties and fines
- Be able to run a more efficient payroll
- Minimise the risk of error
- Be alert to future changes in payroll legislation
Who should attend:
- Payroll managers and administrators
- Finance managers
- Management accountants and staff
- Remuneration managers
- HR managers
- RTI – what is required, when, how and the penalty regime for 2015/16
- Income tax update and rates for 2015/16
- National Insurance update and rates for 2015/16
- Auto enrolment for pensions – how this will affect you
- Employee status – employed or self-employed?
- Statutory sick, maternity and paternity pay update including the new shared parental leave and pay
- Update on reporting benefits and expenses for 2015/16
- Dealing with HMRC PAYE audits